Brian J. Kelly, MD, who joined The Vascular Experts in 2015, is Board-certified in general surgery and Board-certified in vascular surgery. He treats a full spectrum of vascular disease. His interests include aortic disease, carotid disease, peripheral arterial disease, and venous disease.
Dr. Kelly is a Connecticut native, having grown up in southeastern Connecticut. He is a member of the American College of Surgeons, receiving his board certification in General Surgery in 2014. Having been inspired by the physicians at The Vascular Experts, he chose to pursue additional training in vascular surgery at the State University of New York, Stony Brook campus.
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
- Rockville General Hosptal
- Undergraduate – Fordham University, Rose Hill campus: graduated Cum Laude
- Medical Education – University of Connecticut in Farmington
- Residency – Stamford Hospital, affiliate of Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- State University of New York – Vascular Surgery
- Society of Clinical Vascular Surgery
- Society of Vascular surgery – Candidate Member