Brittny Williams Howell, MD, RPVI, is a board-eligible vascular surgeon at The Vascular Experts, where she uses her experience in the treatment of peripheral arterial disease, carotid artery disease, aortic disease, and venous disease including varicose veins and thrombosis. She joined The Vascular Experts in 2015.
- Waterbury Hospital
- St. Mary’s Hospital
- Griffin Hospital
- Undergraduate – Duke University: Bachelor of Arts with Distinction in Chemistry
- Medical Education – New York University School of Medicine: Graduated with Honors in Cellular Biology
- Residency – NYU Langone Medical Center: General Surgery
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital-Washington Hospital Center – Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons – Associate Fellow
- Society of Vascular Surgery – Candidate Member
Dr. Brittny W. Howell is currently accepting new patients at The Vascular Experts’ office in Southbury.