After finishing his training, Dr. Strachan returned to Connecticut as the Director of Endovascular Surgery with the Danbury Office of Physicians Services (affiliated with Danbury Hospital) and then moved to private practice in the Waterbury area. Dr. Strachan joined The Vascular Experts in 2009, continuing to serve patients in the greater Waterbury area. Dr. Strachan’s particular areas of interest include both open and endovascular surgical techniques for the treatment of PVD (peripheral vascular disease), PAD (peripheral artery disease), varicose veins, aneurysms and dialysis access.
- Waterbury Hospital
- Saint Mary’s Hospital – Chief of Vascular Surgery
- Griffin Hospital
- Medical Education – Superior Institute of Basic Science in Havana and the Cuba General Calixto Garcia Hospital
- Residency – Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- American College of Surgeons
- Vascular Access Society of American
- Southern Connecticut Vascular Society.
Dr. Jaime S. Strachan is currently accepting new patients at The Vascular Experts’ office in Southbury.