Dr Shahmohammadi specializes in endovascular and open management of peripheral arterial disease, carotid disease as well as aortoiliac occlusive and aneurysmal disease. He also has special interest in management of venous disease including varicose veins and deep vein thrombosis.
- Norwalk Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital
- St. Mary’s Hospital
- Griffin Hospital
- Medical Education – Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Residency – University of Connecticut School of Medicine: General Surgery: General surgery,trauma and surgical critical care
- Boston University Medical Center – Vascular and endovascular
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery
- American Medical Association.