While in Miami, Dr. Goldstein practiced at the Miami Veterans Affairs Hospital, Jackson Memorial Hospital, and the University of Miami Hospital. He has been the Principal Investigator at the University of Miami for several national vascular surgery research trials including the Percutaneous Aneurysm Repair (PEVAR) Trial. During his career, he has authored dozens of peer-reviewed research articles and abstract presentations at national meetings. In 2011, Dr. Goldstein became a Certified Wound Specialist (CWS, American Board of Wound Management), and has an active interest in wound care, limb salvage, and amputation prevention. He has expert experience treating carotid disease, abdominal aneurysms (including both open surgery and complex endovascular repair), and both superficial and deep venous disorders.
- Stamford Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital
- Medical Education – Yale University School of Medicine
- Residency – The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania: General Surgery
- The New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell and Columbia Universities) – Vascular and endovascular surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- University of Miami – Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Percutaneous Aneurysm Repair (PEVAR) Trial
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society
- Association for Advanced Wound Care
- Florida Vascular Society
- South Florida Society for Vascular Surgery
Dr. Lee J. Goldstein is currently accepting new patients at The Vascular Experts’ office in Stratford.