After completing his training, Dr. Kucher joined The Vascular Experts and dedicated his time to taking care of patients with vascular diseases using medical, minimally invasive and open surgical techniques. Dr. Kucher has particular interest in using minimally invasive procedures and methods of treating aneurysmal and occlusive disease of the arteries as well varicose vein disease.
- Stamford Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital
- Medical Education – Pavlov Medical University of St. Petersburg
- Residency – University of Pennsylvania and Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Hospital
- Recognized for achieving patient satisfaction scores in the 99th percentile when compared with peers nationally.
- International Society of Endovascular Specialists 2005 award for a novel treatment of venous insufficiency.
- International Society of Endovascular Specialists