Dr. Manoni began his career at Winthrop University Hospital in Long Island. While at Winthrop Hospital, Dr. Manoni participated in developing an endovascular program for the hospital, helping to transition from traditional, open vascular surgical procedures to more minimally invasive endovascular procedures. Dr. Manoni continues to combine his interest in continuing to learn and apply the latest techniques for minimally invasive endovascular surgery, while also performing traditional vascular procedures as appropriate for each patient. He is also interested in new, more aggressive treatments for deep venous disease.
- Stamford Hospital – Head of Vascular Surgery
- Greenwich Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital
- Medical Education – State University of New York (SUNY) Health Science Center at Syracuse School of Medicine
- Residency – New York Medical College/Westchester Medical Center
- New York Medical College/Westchester Medical Center – Critical Care Medicine and Interventional Radiology Fellowship Program.
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center – vascular fellowship
- American College of Surgeons
- New York Medical College of Surgeons
- New York Society for Vascular Surgeons
- Southern Connecticut Vascular Society.