Harry Ma, MD,PhD. is a Board certified general and vascular surgeon.
Harry Ma, MD, PhD is a Board-certified general and vascular surgeon who joined the Vascular Experts in 2016. Dr. Ma specializes in the care and surgical management of peripheral artery disease (PAD), cerebral vascular disease, aortic aneurysms, varicose veins and venous insufficiency, as well as hemodialysis access.
Previously, Dr. Ma served as the Assistant Professor at the School of Community Medicine at the University of Oklahoma at Tulsa. Additionally, his doctoral work focused on vascular biology which led him to Boston, Mass. to continue his surgical fellowships in burn/critical care at Massachusetts General Hospital, and in vascular and endovascular at Tufts Medical Center.
Dr. Ma also focuses on limb salvage for patients with significant lower extremity ulcerations. He is committed to utilizing both endovascular, minimally invasive and open surgical techniques to provide the most up-to-date and personalized care to each patient.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
- Undergraduate – Johns Hopkins University (Degree: Biology)
- Medical Education – Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Massachusetts General Hospital – Burn/Critical Care Fellowship
- Tufts Medical Center – Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Fellowship
- L+M Medical Staff
Dr. Harry Ma is currently accepting new patients at The Vascular Experts’ offices in New London.