Sae J. Hahm, MD is a Board-certified general and vascular surgeon. Dr. Hahm joined The Vascular Experts in 2016.
Previously, Dr. Hahm practiced at Princeton Surgical Associates, Dupage Medical Group and Caremount Medical as a general, vascular and endovascular surgeon. He has extensive knowledge in the evaluation and treatment of peripheral vascular disease, including carotid artery disease, abdominal aortic aneurysms, peripheral arterial disease, dialysis access surgery, venous disease, acute limb ischemia, limb salvage, varicose veins, and ultrasonography.
Additionally, his clinical practice focused on a full spectrum of open surgical and endovascular treatment, including angiography, atherectomy, angioplasty/stenting, mechanical thrombectomy, catheter-directed thrombolysis, endovenous ablation, and endovascular aneurysm repair.
During his career, he has authored various publications and abstract presentations.
- Saint Mary’s Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital
- Undergraduate Education – Duke University: Bachelor of Science
- Medical Education – Albert Einstein College of Medicine: Doctor of Medicine
- Internship and Residency – Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- New York State Medical License
- Connecticut State Medical License
- Pennsylvania State Medical License
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine – Pathology Research
- Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School – Vascular Surgery and Department of Surgical Sciences
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors Award in Vascular Surgery
- Alfred Angrist Award for Excellence in Research