Stratton G. Danes, MD is a Board-certified vascular surgeon with vast endovascular and open surgical experience. Dr. Danes specializes in critical limb salvage, aortic aneurysm repair, venous disease, and carotid interventions.
Prior to joining The Vascular Experts, Dr. Danes was the attending physician in vascular surgery at the Surgical Care Group at Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, NH as well as at Bassett Hospital in the Vascular Surgery Department, located in Cooperstown, NY. Furthermore, Dr. Danes was the attending general and vascular surgeon at the Surgical Group of Southwest Michigan.
Dr. Danes has an extensive background in research with many published articles on topics including limb salvage and lower-extremity deep vein thrombosis.
- Lawrence + Memorial Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
- South County Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
- Undergraduate – Colgate University, B.A.
- Independent Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Med Program – SUNY Albany
- Medical Education – SUNY Health Science Center (Degree: Doctor of Medicine)
- Internship – New York University Medical Center
- Residency – New York University Medical Center
- University of Connecticut/Hartford Hospital – Vascular Surgery Fellowship
- Hartford Hospital – Endovascular Surgery Fellowship
- Clerkship Director for Bassett Medical School, Surgery Department: Bassett Hospital
- Clinical Instructor, Albany Medical Center
- Clinical Instructor, Bassett Hospital through Columbia University
- Clinical Instructor, Kalamazoo Medical School through Michigan State University
- Residents Teaching Awards, Bassett Hospital 2012
- Administrative Chief Resident, NYU, 2002-2003
- AOA, 1997
- Society of Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Society
- Colgate Alumni Society