What is Phreesia?
Phreesia, the leader in patient check-in, now offers online bill pay, a more secure and convenient way to pay your medical bills.
- Pay online from home or on the go without the hassle of writing and mailing a check
- Credit and debit cards accepted, including HAS and FSA cards
- Your credit card transaction is encrypted and processed on a secure server
- Payments are instantly confirmed with an email receipt
- Your information is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties
- Your transaction is only accessed by your doctor’s office
Your medical provider has contracted with Phreesia to provide you with the convenience of online bill pay. Phreesia also replaces the traditional paper clipboard with an easy-to-use wireless, touchscreen kiosk-the PhreesiaPad. This, together with the Phreesia software, collects and updates critical patient information, verifies patient insurance and collects payments automatically during the check-in process. Phreesia Payment Services is a registered ISO/MSP of U.S. Bank. FDIC insured.
1. Why do you need my contact information?
If you clicked through from a doctor’s website, we need to identify you so that your payment is linked to your record in the doctor’s system. We will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and gender. You will also need to provide an email address so that we can provide a receipt. None of this information will be sold, rented, or disclosed to third parties. If your doctor sent you an email payment reminder, we do not need your contact information.
2. Can I pay a partial amount of my balance?
We suggest that you pay your full balance amount, which will be pre-populated if you clicked through from an email reminder. However, if you prefer, you can enter another amount to be paid. You can use the memo field to provide a payment description.
3. What if I don’t know my exact balance?
If you click through from an email reminder, your balance will be pre-populated. If you click through from your doctor’s website, you will need to refer to your billing statement or contact your doctor’s office to get your balance amount.
4. Can I pay by electronic check?
No, at this time only credit and debit cards can be used to make a payment.
5. Can I use my HSA or FSA card?
Yes, as long as your HSA or FSA card is issued by VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover and has the company’s logo on it, you can use it to make a payment.
6. What kind of confirmation will I receive?
Phreesia will email you a receipt once the payment has been approved. The receipt will contain a reference number. Your medical provider is also notified of the payment and be able to track the payment with the same reference number.
7. Who do I call for assistance?
If you require any assistance or support, please contact your medical provider directly.