Ashma Shrestha, APRN, AGNP-C is a Board-certified Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, graduating from Quinnipiac University with a Master of Science in Nursing. She completed her undergraduate studies at Colby-Sawyer College.
Ashma began her career at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH and most recently at Lawrence + Memorial Hospital, New London, CT as a clinical nurse.
Ashma obtained her student nurse practitioner clinical experience at The Vascular Experts working with the providers and clinical team. Ashma will be treating patients with a full spectrum of arterial and venous conditions in our Farmington and New London offices.
- Undergraduate Education – Colby-Sawyer College: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Graduate Education – Quinnipiac University: Master of Science in Nursing – Adult Gerontology
- American Academy Nurse Practitioners -AGNP-C
- American Heart Association BLS/ACLS
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners