Ben U. Marsan, MD is a Board-certified surgeon in both vascular and general surgery who specializes in the latest endovascular techniques for arterial and venous diseases.
After finishing his training, Dr. Marsan became Chief of Vascular Services at Jacobi Hospital in the Bronx. Dr. Marsan moved to Connecticut and joined The Vascular Experts in 2002. His special interests are lower extremity revascularization, aortic aneurysms and carotid disease using endovascular techniques and open procedures. Additionally, Dr. Marsan specializes in thrombolysis for acute deep venous thrombosis and venous closure for painful varicosities.
- Stamford Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Griffin Hospital
- Medical School – The Oregon Health & Sciences University
- Internship – The Oregon Health & Sciences University
- Residency – Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva at Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- State University of New York (SUNY) Buffalo – Vascular Surgery
- Cornell University – Assistant Clinical Professor in Vascular Surgery
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine – Assistant Professor
- Stamford Hospital – Clinical Assistant