Janine Tedesco, MHS, PA-C is a Board-certified Physician Assistant since 2006, graduating from Weill Cornell Medical College’s Physician Assistant and Masters of Health Science Program. Prior to bringing her ten-year vascular surgery experience to The Vascular Experts, she was the senior vascular Physician Assistant at North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She worked in conjunction with the Chief of Vascular Surgery to build two vein centers. She is currently performing sclerotherapy and ultrasound guided procedures as well as assisting in complex open and endovascular surgeries.
PA Tedesco is an associate member of the Society for Vascular Surgery since 2012 as well as an active member of the American Association of Physician Assistants, and is involved as a mentor for future PA’s in the American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants. She is licensed in the states of Connecticut and New York.
- Undergraduate Education – Marist College
- Medical Education – Weill Cornell Medical College:
Master of Health Sciences
- National Commission on Certification of Physician
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- American Association of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants