Harry Ma, MD, PhD is a Board-certified general and vascular surgeon who joined the Vascular Experts in 2016. Dr. Ma specializes in the care and surgical management of peripheral artery disease (PAD), cerebral vascular disease, aortic aneurysms, varicose veins and venous insufficiency, as well as hemodialysis access.
Previously, Dr. Ma served as the Assistant Professor at the School of Community Medicine at the University of Oklahoma at Tulsa. Additionally, his doctoral work focused on vascular biology which led him to Boston, Mass. to continue his surgical fellowships in burn/critical care at Massachusetts General Hospital, and in vascular and endovascular at Tufts Medical Center.
Dr. Ma also focuses on limb salvage for patients with significant lower extremity ulcerations. He is committed to utilizing both endovascular, minimally invasive and open surgical techniques to provide the most up-to-date and personalized care to each patient.
Dr. Ma is looking forward to treating patients in Eastern Souther Connecticut and Southern Rhode Island.
- Lawrence + Memorial Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
- South County Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
- Undergraduate – Johns Hopkins University (Degree: Biology)
- Medical Education – Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Massachusetts General Hospital – Burn/Critical Care Fellowship
- Tufts Medical Center – Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Fellowship
- Clinical Instructor in Surgery, Tufts Medical Center,
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, University of Oklahoma
and St. John Hospital Tulsa, OK
- Medical Director of Surgery Clinic, University of
Oklahoma, Tulsa, OK
- The Alfred Angrist Award: Excellence in
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors
- American Venous Forum BSN-Jobst Research Award
- L+M Medical Staff
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Society
- Society of Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Venous Forum