Megan Carlucci, MS, APRN, AGNP-C is a Board-certified Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, graduating from the University of Connecticut with a Master of Science in Nursing. She completed her undergraduate studies at Worcester State University.
Megan began her career as an RN on a medical/ surgical/transplant floor with telemetry where she cared for pre-operative and post-operative kidney and liver transplant recipients as well as a diverse patient population under a variety of services including medicine, surgery, pulmonary, palliative, urology, nephrology, neurology, trauma, podiatry and cardiology. Prior to joining The Vascular Experts, she worked as a Critical Care RN on a trauma/surgical ICU at a Level-1 Trauma Center caring for critically ill post-operative trauma, surgical, vascular, thoracic, ENT and liver transplant patients. She has experience with advanced hemodynamic monitoring and is trained and competent in continuous renal replacement therapy.
- Undergraduate Education – Worcester State University: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Medical Education – University of Connecticut:Master of Science in Nursing
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse License
- Registered Nurse License
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Certification
- ACLS Certification
- BLS Certification
- Critical Care Registered Nurse Certification
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Connecticut Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Society