Monika Rejnin is a NCCPA Board-Certified Physician Assistant who completed her graduate studies from St. Johns University and her undergraduate studies from Quinnipiac University.
Monika comes to The Vascular Experts as a seasoned vascular surgical PA, including surgical first assist during open and endovascular surgical procedures. Monika was the Senior Vascular Surgery PA at Manchester Memorial Hospital, where she managed and oversaw a team of vascular surgery advanced practice providers, and collaborated closely with The Vascular Experts’ surgeons. Monika also has extensive prior experience in the management and surgical first assist of general surgery patients.
She is a member of the American Association of Physician Assistants. Monika will be treating patients with a full spectrum of arterial and venous conditions in our Manchester office.
- Undergraduate Education -Quinnipiac University: Bachelor of Health Science Graduate Education
- St. Johns University: Master of Sciences in Physician Assistant Studies
- Quinnipiac University: Master of Health Science
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Heart Association BLS/ACLS
- American Association of Physician Assistants