Moqueet Arshad Qureshi, MD, FSVS, FACS is a board-certified vascular surgeon who joined The Vascular Experts in 2021. Dr. Qureshi treats the full spectrum of both arterial and venous disease.
Prior to joining The Vascular Experts, Dr. Qureshi served as an attending vascular surgeon at Mercy Medical Group in Sacramento, California and was an assistant professor in the Department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery at Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California. While there, he helped establish the Transcarotid Revascularization Program (TCAR) program and initiated the Complex Aortic Endovascular Fenestrated/Branched Program. Dr. Qureshi’s clinical interests include endovascular and open management of aneurysmal, carotid and peripheral arterial disease.
During his career, he has authored various peer reviewed publications and abstract presentations.
- Saint Mary’s Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital
- Medical Education – King Edward Medical University – Lahore, Pakistan
- Internship – New York Medical College, Westchester, New York
- Residency – University of Massachusetts, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio – Post Doctoral Research Fellow – Aortic and Vascular Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio – Resident in Integrated Vascular Surgery
- American Board of Surgery (Vascular Surgery):
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery (SCVS)
- Association of Program Directors in Vascular Surgery (APDVS)