Nicole L. Mills, DNP. APRN is Board certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner. She began her career at Saint Francis Hospital as a Registered Nurse. She cared for surgical patients for more than 7 years. Nicole joined The Vascular Experts in 2016 after graduating from Quinnipiac University with her Doctorate of Nursing Practice. She has over 6 years of experience and expertise caring for vascular surgery patients.
Nicole took a special interest in aesthetics and received additional training in order to provide these services to our patients. She performs a variety of aesthetic procedures including phlebectomy, sclerotherapy, topical laser treatment and neuromodulator injections. She is currently licensed and in good standing with the State of Connecticut as an APRN. Nicole practices in our Farmington and Old Saybrook locations.
- Undergraduate Education – Southern Connecticut
- Medical Education – Quinnipiac University: Doctorate
of Nursing Practice
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association