Robert K. Botta, MD joined The Vascular Experts in 2019.
Dr. Botta completed his residency at Yale University in the Vascular Surgery division. He received multiple honors and awards including Resident of the Year from Bridgeport Hospital’s Surgery Trauma Department, the Travel Scholarship from the Society for Vascular Surgery and was selected as a national member of the Society for Vascular Surgery for the Resident and Student Outreach Committee.
Dr. Botta has a vast research background, holding numerous positions within the Department of Endocrinology at Yale University School of Medicine and in the Emergency Care Research Foundation at the Christchurch Hospital in New Zealand. He is a member of the Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery, the Society for Vascular Surgery, the American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Griffin Hospital
- Saint Mary’s Hospital
- Saint Vincent’s Medical Center
- Waterbury Hospital
- Undergraduate – Wesleyan University: Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy
- Medical Education – Bryn Mawr College: Premedical Program
- Medical Education – University of Connecticut: Doctor of Medicine
- Residency – Yale University School of Medicine: Vascular Surgery
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Bone and Mineral Research